Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

7 Months, 90+ Pounds (pics)

Replies

• You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Oh wow!! look at you! You're the incredible shrinking woman! Especially in your belly! Good job!
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    WOW!!! You almost don't look like the same person. Great loss...congratulations!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    You look amazing and you have worked very hard to get where you are today,Thankyou for sharing your journey you really are inspirational well done x
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    You Look AWESOME
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    awesome progress! you are totally adorable!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Very good....thank you for sharing your story and keeping me encouraged to keep striving for my goals. You look amazing
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!! awesome awesome awesome, congrats to you
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Definite inspiration for others! Good job!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Kudos! Hi Five! And big time congrats!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Simply amazing!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Thanks for the inspiration. You hard work and dedication has truly paid off!!!
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    My favorite part of this is that you can't really tell a major difference until month 4. This is so encouraging! Especially for those of us who feel like we are spinning our wheels.

Thank you so much for posting.
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    WOW Keep on Going Girl!! You have got this and the pics to prove it!! I am amazed and you should be so proud of your accomplishment! The pictures don't lie and you were so very smart to capture this journey! WoW! Way to go & Congrats!! Much continuted success to you.
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    I remember seeing your post with your 30DS results. It was one of the big reasons I decided I could try to do it myself:)

You are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing your journey with all of us here, you are doing wonderfully!
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    mariabraceyrobinson Posts: 94 Member
    Awesome!
  • Brynnca
    Brynnca Posts: 11
    This is one of the best success stories I have ever seen. Standing ovation, and best wishes for continued success!! You look so much younger and your eyes seem happier. : )
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    love it! Very well done!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    You look wonderful! Keep it up.

I am also 5'7 1/2" and am right around my goal weight which is 140. I started at 162ish. I think 140 is my goal weight but I'm also not sure. There was a website which said a woman of my age and height should be 137. This was based on "people's choice." I am 49.

I think you can choose your goal weight on how you feel. 150 is definitely within the range of a woman your height. Do you know your bone size? That may help too.

You look great!
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    GREAT job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!