Fall off / Get Back On

Options
I am the queen of falling and getting back on. I have tried doing this thing on my own and it's not really working out well because I have no one to be like umm hello, where did you go?? I NEED motivational people, especially those who will hold you accountable for not being on for a couple days, and I will gladly return the support.

Replies

• crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

That used to me! I was the definition of a Yo-Yo dieter! One day it just clicked where I really WANTED this. And I haven't looked back. You will definitely get wonderful motivation and support here!

Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have been on my journey going on 8 weeks, and it was the first time that I truly decided to do something about my weight. I have no intentions of quitting. I have logged in for over a month on here, and have no problem being motivational and hoping people accountable if that is what they want. :)
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! My mother is the non supportive one in my life. She looks at me and tells me to stop trying to lose weight cause it will not look good on me. She's been used to seeing me be over 200 lbs for years that for her dropping the weight is like being sick. But I don't take it to heart, she unfortunately has Alzheimers. I am forever grateful that I found supportive friends on MFP and who are on the same journey as me.
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I get so embarrassed everytime I've had to reset my ticker down to 0. But I do it because I want everyone to see what I'm doing. Since I confessed that I do this, my MFP friends see this and take notice. I've started P90X again and I don't want to fail my MFP friends by resetting my weight loss to 0 again. Something clicked this time because I've joined an awesome group and have a trainer (online though through MFP) that also helps to keep me motivated. Find a group on here that is active (last post like was at the most a couple days ago, if you see weeks and months, don't bother) and get the motivation from them to keep going. It has really changed weight loss for me. Hope this helps! :flowerforyou:
  • sidney216odo
    sidney216odo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have been going through the same thing. I don't really have anyone to give me a lot of daily support either.
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I fell off the end of January and just picking myself back up again! Why is it do hard the second time around ??
    Feel free to add me :)