2 stone gone foreverrrr - pics!

Options
missrachy1
missrachy1 Posts: 32 Member
So i thought id post my achievement after having my child, was hard work and those stubborn last lbs where a bugger, but i did it! Healthy eating and exercise really does just work. None of these fad diets nonsense, just good eating :)

EEEEEK that first picture knocks me sick i looked VILE!! Thank god thats no longer me!!

Keep it up everyone, you'll get there!!

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt106/rachydaz/e623a15b-f4a7-40a4-9046-661aea5df490.jpg

EDIT - Even following the photobucket way as posted the pic STILL doesn't work argggggggg HELP

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • missrachy1
    Options
    Oh wow thank you so much for helping, and the compliment!! :)
  • wwemily
    wwemily Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! How long did it take? You look like you've lost lots more than 2 stone! xx
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Great results! Definitely a testament to your dedication and hard work.
  • missrachy1
    Options
    you look amazing! How long did it take? You look like you've lost lots more than 2 stone! xx

Hey, thanks :)

i was a little over 11 stone, im now 9 stone, im pretty tall which i think makes me look thinner. Ive tried every diet going but what worked the most was sticking to 1600 cals daily and running. I also did the 30DS and some various yoga dvds, but mainly running was my exercise.
  • missrachy1
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend, im still using this site for keeping on track of my eating and exercise :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great result. Well done.
  • raymondesposito
    raymondesposito Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Thanks for the motivation..
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well done x
  • missrachy1
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! You look fantastic!!
  • raspberryk
    raspberryk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
    X
  • missrachy1
    Options
    Thanks so much x
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Omigosh you just knocked 15 years off your body! Great work!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great!
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Two stones is impressive! It's motivating to us who still are progressing! Thanks for sharing!
  • missrachy1
    Options
    Two stones is impressive! It's motivating to us who still are progressing! Thanks for sharing!

This was why I posted. Seeing before and after shots really helped and spurred me on to keep going :)

Thank you all
  • mikeskitmore
    mikeskitmore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great to see someone acheive
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Looks like more than 2 stone but I guess you have probably toned up too. I had around 2 stone to lose and have lost the first stone. How tall are you? I'm 5 foot 7 and was shooting for just over 10 stone but may shoot for just under.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!