8 week change pictures?

wwemily
wwemily Posts: 17 Member
Hi all,

In 8 weeks I'm going to Egypt so have started my bikini body diet & exercise plan (Eating clean, HIIT & Weights)
I'm looking for some photo inspiration of people who's bodies have changed in 8 weeks whether it be a slight change or dramatic.

Thanks! x

Replies

• michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    I used to live in Egypt. I hope it's okay for me to suggest this but I would recommend you not wear a bikini there, even in Cairo.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    2+months+progress.png

8 weeks, eating at TDEE (no deficit), New Rules of Lifting for Women with no cardio
  • wwemily
    wwemily Posts: 17 Member
    You look great Mavd- big difference! I'll have to look at the new rules of lifting for women book!
    I'm going to Hurghada in Egypt Michelle, looking at the reviews it seems to be quite touristy so I didnt think they'd be a problem wearing my bikini around the pool/beach etc.. ?
  • DrMAvDPhD
    Thanks. That was just the first 2 months and it took me about 8 to finish the program. It just got better and better, I would recommend it to anyone!
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    I've never been to that part of Egypt. I'm sure you've done your research and know waht's best. Just take a full swimsuit and a pair of lightweight pants along just to be safe, and have fun! Egypt is a special place!
  • theeidkid
    theeidkid Posts: 8 Member
    what did you do? can you please explain it further...
  • DrMAvDPhD
    what did you do? can you please explain it further...

If you are referring to me, I followed the exercise and diet plan laid out in the book titled "New Rules of Lifting for Women". It is a heavy lifting program which incorporates your basic lifts with some more variations than Stronglifts or Starting Strength (although those programs seem to be equally effective and easier for some people to stick with). The food plan is basically "Eat your TDEE or TDEE-250 or so calories and your body weight in grams of protein" to oversimplify.
  • traceywaananenstieb
    traceywaananenstieb Posts: 27 Member
    Mavd thanks for the book rec...I plan on ordering it this weekend!! :)
  • luminajd
    luminajd Posts: 64 Member
    mavd you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!