No time for exercise?

Options
15093_582648568425564_72711111_n.jpg

Replies

• Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Haha! I'm fed up with these "I haven't got time to exercise!" threads and was about to come in and give you a gentle scold! :drinker:
  • tulsaBill
    tulsaBill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOL! Posted this after my 'first' round of office stairs today. I do 3 sets of 6min at a time so I get 18min a day before I even get home.
  • JustMQ
    JustMQ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If it's important to you, you'll find a way, if it's not, you'll find an excuse.
  • goonyaboya
    goonyaboya Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Eat less move more.... simples ;-)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    But this should have been put in Chit Chat Fun and Games.. You bumped someone elses actuall serious ? topic for a fun thread here

FYI and Im not being rude, Im just guiding you a bit OP
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    It's just something as simple as walking into town and back. It doesn't have to be a 3 hour session in the gym and I think a lot of people don't realise that.
  • tulsaBill
    Options
    Second set done
  • tulsaBill
    Options
    and third set done.

So there it is; 18 minutes. I eat lunch at my desk for 12 minutes and still have time for 18 minutes of stairs all day.

So now even if I can't run tonight because its raining or just don't feel going to the gym to swim laps at least I did something today.
  • goonyaboya
    goonyaboya Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well said Catlady87 I also think too many people feel that only going to the gym counts as exercise. But walking to the shop/Store instead using your car can help so much, and although walking is fine if you can walk a bit faster than you would normally it will burn more calories. House work, gardening running around the park with my kids has helped me change my level of fitness. People may feel that there is not enough time in the day for exercise but a little is better than nothing.
    I wish a Health and happiness to all :)
    Now I must get back to work ;)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    if your sitting reading this, then you have time,
    GET YOUR *kitten* UP!
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thinking this was serious, was about to do some serious scolding!
    There is always time to fit some exercise in during the day, even if it's taking the stairs instead of the lift or walking somewhere instead of driving...
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I was about to come in here and tell you to just quit, lol.