Need to lose 100 pounds...do you? : )

Options
I'm 250, trying to get down to 150. I'm starting on this journey, and just wanted to know if anyone wanted to be friends and help motivate me and each other...

I'm going to be doing Les Mills Pump...and the elliptical. I will also be eating approximately 1800 calories a day.

Anyway, if you'd like to add me, I would love that !

Things about me:
-Love coffee
-Love sushi
-Love reading, scrapbooking, dancing, hiking, camping, cooking, fishing
-Goal: Join the military
-Online college student for Medical Health Administration
-Stay at home mom, former pharmacy technician
-2 kids, ages 3 and 4
-Engaged to guard member

Anyway, if we have anything in common..feel free to add me : )

Replies

• remaines
    remaines Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll send you a friend request.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Weeeee! Memememe! Friend request sent, and anyone else can feel free to add me as well!
  • dmihill
    dmihill Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck and don't give up! I have 100+ pounds to lose and I've been up and down forever. Looks like you have a lot of varied interests to keep you busy! I may take up scrapbooking. I love to read anything by Jonathan Kellerman especially with his character Dr. Delaware.

Years ago I called about joining the military but gave up when I had to lose 40 pounds. I can't believe I did that.
  • dmihill
    dmihill Posts: 2
    Options
    How do you send a friend request?
  • aidane218
    Options
    I was 315 pounds in November. Now am 270 in April. Wanting to get to 215 by November. ;) I soo understand! LOL Just started using MFP yesterday (was on Lose It) and am at 1380 calories/day and use the elliptical(35 min) and swim(30-45 min)a minimum of 3 times a week. This is slow going! Ha! Any advice or support is much appreciated also! My issue is my belly..two kids, almost 40, yeah...not pretty! Want to lose it. Any ideas?

Would love to add friends...;)