Needing some friends for my get fit journey!

Options
Looking for some friends to help me on my journey to getting fit! Please feel free to add me! :smile:
I'm currently doing the 30DS and getting ready to do C25K so I can run the Army 5K this fall.

Replies

• kaperlinger
    kaperlinger Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I could use a friend that will help hold me accoutable. I'm great at hitting the gym for my long runs, but my diet can get lax. I've been saying I was going to start 30DS for a few weeks now in addition to my running.....still haven't. Feel free to add me if you want to motivate each other through it.
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! :)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm Steph. I've completed 30DS and I'm currently at Week 6 of C25K. I'm active, probably too active and log daily. I'll send you a friend request.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    LOL! I can say the same about being too active on here!

Thanks Ladies! Motivating each other to keep going and pushing forward toward our goals is so great!
  • sofia81
    sofia81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm planning on starting DS30 tomorrow! You can add me if you want, I need to get in shape and start losing the pounds!
  • tinah1126
    tinah1126 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have completed the C25K...loved it!! Ran my first 5K last June...it was great!! I am currently doing the 30DS...Level 1 day 10 tomorrow!!! Loving it!! Hoping for great results!

Feel free to add me anyone...the more friends to help motivate and hold accountable the better!! I still have 30 lbs to lose!!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sending a friends request :)
  • Schmidt722
    Schmidt722 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I sent one too. We're doing similar things!
  • traciredjo
    traciredjo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support!!! Add me =)
  • berlyk71
    berlyk71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    would love to share and also learn from others about fitness and nutrition :smile:
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    You'll find lots of friends willing to lend a hand in learning more!

Looking for more friends if anyone's interested! It's so great to get so much encouragement each day and fulfilling to pass it back along to all my friends! :smile:
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me! We can get through this journey together. Best of luck to everyone!
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request. I'm looking for new friends too, for motivation! Add me :)
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Welcome to add me! We can get through this journey together. Best of luck to everyone!

The more the merrier! :wink:
  • alexis_xx
    Options
    On week 3 of C25K now! It's kicking my butt! Everyone feel free to add me, I like making friends :) (especially ones who motivate!!)
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Sent you a FR. Week 3, that's great dedication!!! :smile:
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Still on the lookout for some dedicated friends to encourage me and I'll be there to encourage you too! :smile:
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Bumping up again! :smile:
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Thanks Nikky!!! :smile: