Is there a certain food that...

Options
you stay away from b/c you don't trust your self eating it? Mine is pb & jelly sandwiches. YUMMMY! I steer away b/c i can't seem to limit myself to just one...

so do you think its better to allow yourself to "binge" occassionally on that food or just stay away from it all together?

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken. There's no consistency anywhere this is made, except at home. Good thing it is a multi-step pain in the butt to make :)
  • owl5454
    owl5454 Posts: 16
    Options
    Chocolate and cheese. Pringles, like the Ad says .......
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Pizza, I've learned how to make "healthier" forms of pizza at home, but i have a hard time stopping when it comes to the real thing (not that I am not fully aware of what I'm eating either lol)
  • owl5454
    owl5454 Posts: 16
    Options
    Pizza, I've learned how to make "healthier" forms of pizza at home, but i have a hard time stopping when it comes to the real thing (not that I am not fully aware of what I'm eating either lol)

I forgot pizza such a big one. My boyfriend, kind and supportive as he is, was eating pizza in bed the other night and offered me some but I knew if I had half a slice, I'd want more and so on.
  • fatfree38
    Options
    Kettle Corn and Trail Mix - I'll eat the whole bag!!!