Frustrated!

Options
Been watching the things I eat & drink with moderate exercise & I've only lost 2 lbs in 3 weeks!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Any ideas on how to jump start the old metabolism?!?! Thanks!:sad:

Replies

• redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So if you keep this up, you'll have lost "only" 35 lbs in a year? What's the problem? :D
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    It took me 3 months to lose 2.5 pounds. You're fine.
  • sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    2 lbs in 3 weeks is great. Have patience.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Here are my losses since November:

November Total Loss 4.2 lbs
    December Total Loss 2.6 lbs
    January Total Loss .8 lbs
    February Total Loss 2.6 lbs
    March Total Loss 7.2 lbs

Take note that my loss for January was less than a pound.

It will come off, keep at it...
  • Embee_2311
    Options
    I recently got some tips on boosting your metabolism on Dr Oz's website - check it out. Good luck!!
  • maggpie999
    Options
    Coffee helps. Soups (broth-type), vegetables. Fiber. Lots 'o water (cold). Lets see, vitamin B seem to work a little (at least with energy needs.) I heard spicy (hot) food and soup helps, cheyenne and red peppers in the diet in place of heavier dressings. Vinegar on salad or vinagrette. Green and black tea ( i know what people say: "green tea is better", but personnally I don't think it matters. (: What I do is what ever i eat that is junk (ie chip, cookie, and other such items) I just cut it in half and store the rest for another time. Hope this help a little. (:

Good luck, we are all in it together,

Megg
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I checked your profile and noted you are "not in your early 20s". The older we get, the harder it is to lose weight. You are doing great. Be patient and keep at it. It will happen.
  • ceciliatosh
    ceciliatosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the beach in July!!! LOL
  • ceciliatosh
    ceciliatosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ya'll! I'm one of the most impatient people I know when it comes to weight loss...I guess it's because for so many years I was a 6 petite but then death of dad, divorce then a pregnancy & man talk about a wake up call!!!:bigsmile: