Isagenix

Options
Has anyone tried any of the Isagenix products? Did you like it? I went to a presentation of it last night and thought it sounded wonderful. Whats the good, the bad, and the ugly? Thanks!

Replies

• pinkarcade
    Options
    Isagenix is changing my life! I've finished my first week and have lost 11.5 lbs! I'm never hungry, totally satisfied and have more energy then I have jn ages!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I am an Isagenix believer! I love it. It's totally worth it. I know it's costly but when you figure out how much you'd normally spend on your groceries it equals out. I try to be a very healthy eater before Isagenix but still when I started it I felt SOOO much better. I had so much energy and I just felt great about my body inside and out. I lost 8 pounds in the first TWO days on it. It was amazing. I love it now. If you have any questions feel free to message me or add me! You can also go to <sales/spam link deleted> or <spam link deleted> on my blog I documented how I was feeling every day. I think if you're considering doing it, it would be a lot of help for you.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/135893-no-advertisements-allowed-on-the-forums
    To help ensure that the forums remain a place where you can receive unbiased opinions and to prevent the forums from becoming filled with ads, we do not allow any form of advertising in the forums. Specifically, you may not post anything from which you might financially benefit, i.e. talking about a product and asking people to visit your website to learn more, "message me for more info", "I can get you free samples", etc.
  • melissac304
    Options
    Isagenix is amazing - I only wish I'd started sooner! I've been in the products a little over 2 months and I'm down 15lbs and 50 inches! And I feel amazing!
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that 2 brand new accounts were created to reply to this thread.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Few members with long-term weight loss success will credit their weight loss due to diet aids. Cruise through the success stories and see what they are doing. Some members who post positive responses are too new into the glow of a new product to realize they've been duped yet.

Also beware of when the positive reviews come from posters with single posts. It's common practice for companies to create accounts on sites like these and wait for keywords being used when the name of their product pops up.

If there were a diet pill that melted the fat off, none of us would be here. Think of it that way.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do would be to research reviews for it online. You are mostly going to get a bunch of spam and/or people trying to sell it to you.
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My husband just tried it and he hated it. No extra energy, faint feeling often, caused him to want to binge at night. He will be asking for his money back from the 30 day trial. He has decided to just eat healthy. He did really like the lemon bars, but they are so expensive we won't be buying just those.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    NO.
    ^This, MAYBE.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    NO.

YES. This!!!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I don't readily share this because I cringe that the products are sold via direct marketing - but I DO think they are quality products. I like their Isalean shakes (I like the chocolate) - a lot of people won't like them because they aren't very sweet...but that is what I like about them :). Low sugar, natural ingredients, high quality whey, low gi index, good source of fiber, etc. keeps me filled and full of energy until lunch. Gives me 24g of protein. I have not done their cleanse stuff in a long time but it was definitely a part of how I kick-started my weight loss in 2010! I did their 9 day cleanse a few times back then and it really got me going. I am prone to hypoglycemia and was stunned that I had none of that on their cleanse regime. I want to do one again to detoxify but I will tell you on the 'deep cleanse' days during that 9 day period I CANNOT work-out...so I need to schedule a cleanse during a time I'm not booked up with training classes. Oh, another product I like of theirs that I use every day in addition to the Isalean shake is their product 'Want More Energy' - it contains no stimulants and is just a simple electrolyte mix to blend with H2O. I like it for tough/long workouts. I sip a 16 oz bottle of water mixed with 2 scoops of this (total is 35 calories) to help me get through teaching 2 60 minute boot camps in a day. MUCH more natural than products like Gatorade or Powerade. Anyway, just my .02 - this is from a long-term 'loser' and someone who is NOT trying to sell you anything! Best of luck!
  • dawniedawn
    Options
    I did the Isagenix about 3 years ago. It was the 30 day program. I lost 15 pounds in 30 days and went down 2 sizes. Loved it, had energy, and it was worth the money, but with in 5 months of being off the Isagenix program, I gained my weight back.

For a quick weight loss...go for it!

Good luck!
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I met a sales rep for Isagenix when I was on vacation last year and she sent me some info but it just sounded like another supplement program to me. I didn't see any big advantage over anything else out there and you still have to excercise and eat less calories for it to work. I tried to find real reveiws from people online and it sounded kind of fake, I'd pass on it.