Interesting side effect of eating right!

Options
Okay people, This is mostly a side note, but I noticed as i record my healthy options and DRINK MORE WATER, the amount of coffee (loaded with creamer) that I drink during the day is WAY down from where it was when I got back to REALLY recording things.

Has Anyone else noticed that they are eating/drinking less of something that they didn't choose to reduce?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Junk food makes me sick. So i have a tiny bit of it or pick healthier options. I don't think I could eat fries without serious stomach cramps at this point... it's great motivation not to have any, lol.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nope, I love coffee and won't give it up! I always use sugar free creamer and don't add any additional sweetener, so it's not the end of the world calorie wise.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    yup! same here. I was up to 4 or 5 coffees a day, now I have 2...... Water is awesome!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. I have made no decision and am not trying to reduce my Diet Coke intake. But it just doesn't taste as good and I don't "need" it as often.
  • lkniebuehler
    Options
    Yup.. I drink way less green tea (unsweetened).. and not on purpose. Just stopped feeling a need for it.
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I still really love coffee but I"m guessing I don't have the "dragging" sensation that I did when I was being a fat slob. If I drink any coffee now it's like once or twice a week. It was 2-3 cups a day when I was out of shape.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Coffee for sure. I posted a thread about it, it just suddenly made me feel really ill. I still have a cup here and there though.
  • Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i don't like red meat anymore and eating less pork....I used to be a big meat eater.
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. I have made no decision and am not trying to reduce my Diet Coke intake. But it just doesn't taste as good and I don't "need" it as often.

YEAH For you! I read an article a friend sent me about all the ways Diet Soft Drinks were bad for you and gave it up cold turkey... and I was a 4-5 drinks a day girl! I now i felt my body say THANK YOU just by doing that one!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    and pop! Can't even drink a 1/4 of a can now, used to be up to a can a day!
  • TLWallperson
    Options
    I def find that the longer I eat heathy and drink tons of water I can't eat a lot of junky food because it makes me sick. One time my husband and I went to Red Robin's for lunch and I ordered my favorite hamburger, the Whiskey Burger and fries. Ate all of it and then for the rest of the day it felt like I has a brick in my stomach. I told my husband to never let me eat that again and I haven't since. That was several months ago. :bigsmile:
    I never expected this to happen to me.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Fruit. All kinds of fruit. Just not tempted to eat it because I just don't crave the sugar. Most fruit is too sweet for me now.