30 LB to lose by June/July, anyone else?

Options
I know this is a lot in a short time but I'm not starving myself and I've done this before with MyFitnessPall iPhone app after I gave birth to my first child and finished breastfeeding her (3 years:) , I'm super committed, would love some company :)

I'm sticking to 1200 daily calorie limit and doing cardio + weights every day, I know I can do this.

Please add me if you're up for this :)

Replies

• kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have a little less than 30 to lose (could be more or less depending on how I feel when I get there). I would love to get down by then, but am having to be really diligent about calories and exercising since I am currently breastfeeding my 4 month old son and would like to continue to do so for as long as possible :) I only made it to 2 months with my daughter so I am doing everything possible to keep going.

So here's to trying to get down as much as possible by June/July! Good luck to you!
  • TorontoGrl
    TorontoGrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a little less than 30 to lose (could be more or less depending on how I feel when I get there). I would love to get down by then, but am having to be really diligent about calories and exercising since I am currently breastfeeding my 4 month old son and would like to continue to do so for as long as possible :) I only made it to 2 months with my daughter so I am doing everything possible to keep going.

So here's to trying to get down as much as possible by June/July! Good luck to you!

Thank you, I know how challenging breastfeeding can be, it was very difficult for me at first, just take one feeding at a time and do a lot of self care, like naps whenever you can get them :)

Thanks for joining me, best of luck to you!
  • Kiska77
    Kiska77 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am attending a wedding on 7 July and would LOVE to be down 30 lbs by then. This came along at the perfect time. :happy: I'm in.
  • TorontoGrl
    Options
    I am attending a wedding on 7 July and would LOVE to be down 30 lbs by then. This came along at the perfect time. :happy: I'm in.

Perfect!

I have a closet-full of really cute strapless Summer dresses, can't wait to look awesome in them :) Best of luck with the weight loss and thanks for joining me.
  • MeghannKClifford
    Options
    I let the winter months get the best of me and it's getting near that time where I have to say goodbye to forgiving yoga pants and hoodies!

I want to lose 30lbs. as well and would love to join you all! :smile:
  • kodakmemories
    Options
    Yes!! I'm wanting to lose 20lbs by July

Count me in and feel free to add me
  • carryonslimming
    Options
    Me too! I am a bridesmaid on 27th July and I have to lose 30lbs by then
  • lauren5841
    lauren5841 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in:) I've lost about 17 since January. Another 20 would be AMAZINg for my brother's wedding late July. I also want to be able to kick Disneyland's butt when we visit. I keep getting motivated by knowing that we will want to take tons of pictures at the wedding and at Disney with our kids (3 and 1) and I want to look great in them (and feel great too!). Let's do this !
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I wanto lose 30 by July! That would b great!
  • kplitvin
    kplitvin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to lose 30 by July as well! I'm in!
  • eruthuk
    eruthuk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too - I'd love to be 30lbs lighter by summer. I have a pair of Levis I want to get back into well before then though.

I'm trying to stick to under 1500 cals a day, and fit in some type of exercise, wii fit, walking or my twice weekly aerobics class. I need the support and encouragement. I can get so easily distracted and forget things....
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    20(at least 15) for me!!! In less than 100 days we head to the beach with 7 other families, I want to be the hottest mom there :D

My UGW would be 120-122... 20 less than right now, have dropped 24 since Jan...kinda stuck right now...need the motivation, lets do this!!!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 20 pounds by the end of June, and I have 16 to go. If I lose one pound or more each week I will get there no problem.

30 pounds would be a 2.5 pound loss per week which would definitely be challenging. I'm aiming for slow and steady so that I form habits to keep the weight off. I'd love to be 30 pounds down by September (my birthday) though :)
  • TorontoGrl
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • brittanikerns
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to lose that before August 14th, so earlier is BETTER!!! Let's do this!

Friend me! ;)
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My youngest little bit is 7 weeks so I am ready to start my weight loss journey. I am currently breastfeeding so its challenging counting calories. So we are going on vacation the 2nd week of June and I would love to be down 20-lbs by then. That would put me a little below my pre-pregnancy weight.
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I *need* to lose that amount too before July / August for my brothers wedding. At the moment I have visions of people saying to each other
    "Who is his sister?"
    "Its the fat one over there."

OR

in the future when people are looking back at the photo albums I don't want to be the big fat one on the photos!!!

Feel free to add me!
  • simplyediblett
    Options
    Would love to lose 30 but set myself up for 20 until then. Would love to hear what methods you girls are doing?
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have more than 30lbs to lose, so to lose most of it by July would be fantastic!!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am doing my first 20 mile bike marathon in July and I would love to literally lose as much as possible. My 27th birthday is also in July so thats more motivation, lets do this!!