• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    My Face Pal is another site.

LMAO, Clever...
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    I have checked out a few and some r just proud of their body not that they have an ugly face. Then i have seen some were they were different people in each pic like u could tell for sure. Best thing to do i guess if ur that attracted to them is check out other pics of them if the profile is opened:) But u men on here have awesome body's a lot of u:)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    But u men on here have awesome body's a lot of u:)

Look who's talking. Wowza.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I prefer my men headless, when there is a head these kind of things occur:

Men-doing-crazy-things22.jpg

party.jpg

Funny-Stupid-19.jpg
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Justamydawn- you make a very good point! :laugh:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    That is why hot men don't listen worth a darn, they don't have heads, therefore they can't hear.
    Options
    That is why hot men don't listen worth a darn, they don't have heads, therefore they can't hear.

Amen, God's neat let's eat. I can't see your head and you're hot....can you hear?
  • funforsports
    Options

Amen, God's neat let's eat. I can't see your head and you're hot....can you hear?

I'm sorry, did you say something.
    Options

No, I didn't. You are PERFECT!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I was going to say a headless hot guy would be OK - he couldn't argue...but then I remembered I like kissing.
  • funforsports
    Options

No, I didn't. You are PERFECT!

Oh, we hear compliments. So thank you, it's everything else we miss.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Faces are overrated anyway.

No one looks at the mantlepiece when they are poking the fire...

No one!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BiscuitsNDavy
    BiscuitsNDavy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Obviously you men are proud of your bodies. As you should be. But where are your faces?? Why only your ripped abs or huge biceps? Come on, be proud of your whole body and let us see your faces!

As much as I love the MFP community, revealing my identity to over 400+ relative strangers isn't something I'd want out there. I'd meet any MFPer in person without hesitation, but nobody can be truly trusted over the internet. I've been "Catfish"ed before!!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    truly hot men won't go headless
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    I was going to say a headless hot guy would be OK - he couldn't argue...but then I remembered I like kissing.

@fortynorth - Kissing? Out of the question (for MFP Chit-Caht, Fun)! Only bang, bite, hot affair :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I miss the manly, full on no fuss hairy chests.... These baby smooth, freshly oiled ones freak me out. Especially when the men don't have heads.

It's like a creepy mannequin isnt it? There's plenty of head less body part pics on MFP boobs, legs, arms, backs, necks...just floating random body parts kind of like a bad horror movie.
  • BiscuitsNDavy
    BiscuitsNDavy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    lulz @ the haterz
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Obviously you men are proud of your bodies. As you should be. But where are your faces?? Why only your ripped abs or huge biceps? Come on, be proud of your whole body and let us see your faces!

As much as I love the MFP community, revealing my identity to over 400+ relative strangers isn't something I'd want out there. I'd meet any MFPer in person without hesitation, but nobody can be truly trusted over the internet. I've been "Catfish"ed before!!

OMG so mean!
  • westerly34
    westerly34 Posts: 898
    Options
    Im not headless!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

He knows what he's talking about. He's the king of headless men in my opinion. Been my friend on MFP for almost two years, i still have no idea what he looks like.