Unhappy

Options
Hello everyone! I am pretty new here. I need to lose some weight to feel better physically and mentally. I feel like an old slob at the moment. I have 2 goals overall:
1. Lose 20 pounds (currently 168)
2. Lose 20 more to get to 130

I have lost track of myself after moving in with my husband and step kids. When I lived by myself, I didn't buy snacks but now they are everywhere! I also find myself finishing people's unfinished meals. I used to be thin my whole life and I am not used to feel so crappy.

I also need to stop drinking beer. That is my number one vice. I LOVE my beer. I know I need to put it away if I want results. Wish me luck. I read so many inspiring stories, I want to be one of the successful too!

Replies

• Martina_A_M
    Martina_A_M Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, great that you've decided to take the first step! Once you get back to healthy eating habits and start working out, you will start feeling better (which is most important!), and look better, too! After all we all know exercise releases endorphins (the "happiness hormones") :wink: And if soooo many people of different ages and sizes can do it, SO CAN YOU!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want, I hope I can be of some help :flowerforyou:
  • LynneyMetcalf
    LynneyMetcalf Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello, please feel free to add me, I weigh the same as you and have been very unhappy with my weight. i can say that this website is so motivational and it has really helped me.

Hang on in there xxxx
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    It is awesome that you have found your way here! And believe me, I know all about that one vice. For me, it was pop. I gave it up in January, and it has been hard! Luckily it is getting easier. I am confident that giving up beer will work (and get easier!) for you too.

Feel free to add me if you'd like. Always looking to give/receive more motivation!