• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i would scream "get in ma belleh!!!"
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    i would scream "get in ma belleh!!!"

I know...I bet the cooked version of this was tasty...well...it would depend on how it was prepared...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Okay... so the OP reminded me of a story I heard from a good friend.

When she was little (like 4 or 5), she had a cat, and she would pretend that kitty was an astronaut and shove the poor thing in the mailbox (because that was the rocket ship) and get distracted and forget about the poor thing.

She had apparently did this multiple times and her mom always fussed at her. Finally, one day mom came home from work and poor kitty had been in the mailbox for quite some time. Her mom went to check the mail, and of course, a very unhappy kitty came flying out of the mailbox giving her mother a terrible fright.

This is where the story gets interesting. Kitty had ran and hid under the porch so mom went into the house and began preparing dinner. Later in the evening, when mom called her precious, little tyke to dinner, she began to chastise her for leaving kitty in the mailbox again. Her exact words, "I told you what would happen if you kept leaving kitty in that hot mailbox..."

From the oven, mom pulls out a kitty-shaped meatloaf...

I think my friend may have been scarred for life! :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is disgusting. Nothing funny or amusing here...just a lot of disturbing images being enjoyed by disturbing individuals. Liking this kind of thing is nothing to be proud about...

Looks like someone doesn't have the same sense of humour.....
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    AND
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjbQeZdR-MnW0tqh1Tlg3506APqfqLTxGMJcpc9cwfcFrPZyQHKQ

Snort.

No fair. I can't see the turkey pic everyone is referring to. :pout:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Okay... so the OP reminded me of a story I heard from a good friend.

When she was little (like 4 or 5), she had a cat, and she would pretend that kitty was an astronaut and shove the poor thing in the mailbox (because that was the rocket ship) and get distracted and forget about the poor thing.

She had apparently did this multiple times and her mom always fussed at her. Finally, one day mom came home from work and poor kitty had been in the mailbox for quite some time. Her mom went to check the mail, and of course, a very unhappy kitty came flying out of the mailbox giving her mother a terrible fright.

This is where the story gets interesting. Kitty had ran and hid under the porch so mom went into the house and began preparing dinner. Later in the evening, when mom called her precious, little tyke to dinner, she began to chastise her for leaving kitty in the mailbox again. Her exact words, "I told you what would happen if you kept leaving kitty in that hot mailbox..."

From the oven, mom pulls out a kitty-shaped meatloaf...

I think my friend may have been scarred for life! :laugh:

OH. MY. GOSH. LOL
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    AND
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjbQeZdR-MnW0tqh1Tlg3506APqfqLTxGMJcpc9cwfcFrPZyQHKQ

Snort.

No fair. I can't see the turkey pic everyone is referring to. :pout:

It's at the top of this page...you could see the meat baby but not the turkey?
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hilarious as it is, I'm pretty sure that turkey is the source of malevolence in the universe... D: that aside... :laugh:
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390630_2736663905289_1379856842_n.JPG

This is what my dad did to my turtles when I left them in the mailbox!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390630_2736663905289_1379856842_n.jpg

This is what my dad did to my turtles when I left them in the mailbox!

Aw! I can't see the picture. Upload it to TinyPic.com and copy/paste the IMG code into the thread. Then change the 'IMG' to 'img'. Then it will appear in the thread.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I just showed the meat baby picture to my seven year old son. He said it was creeping him out and that he did not ever want to see it again. Sigh.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Ugh I cant get it to work..... MY POOR TURTLES!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm appalled....at the lack of vegetables!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    317bek1.jpg

I think I got it now..... MYYYY POOOOR TURTLES.....:sad: tee hee hee