Rewards for Goal!

supersarah14
supersarah14 Posts: 170
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
I have finally decided on what I will reward myself with once I reach my goal...

A professional pin-up photoshoot!!!! :happy: :bigsmile:

I LOVE the old pin-up gals from back in the day and I have always looked to them as insperation...I mean...hello! Aren't they gorgeous?!?! I found a place called Atomic Cheesecake Studio and it's right here in Baltimore so I won't have to go far. Plus, the photo's they have up are fabulous!!

I'm sooooo excited now and I'm really motivated to work even harder! :tongue:

Have any of you decided to reward yourself when you reach goal??

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    I've been slowly rewarding myself along the way... new bikinis and clothing always make me feel good because I actually look good in them again. I'm hoping I can afford the pedicure I promised myself right before the trip to Florida my boyfriend & I are taking at the end of this month.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    My final reward will be trying wedding dresses on again. The last time I tried I was 10lbs heavier and hated everything because of me.

Some rewards I already received: Chalean Extreme, HRM, Sneakers, Bike, got my hair cut and colored.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    I am still working on my small goals... I havent quite hit one yet (sometime this month I should hit marker #1). That photo shoot looks awesome though. I might copy that idea as my final reward.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    I never really thought of rewarding myself. I got healthy for my family and I love coaching other ppl. So I am now studying to be a PT. I think my reward is seeing everyones progress. It makes me smile.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    That photo shoot looks awesome! I've always liked pinup photos, with your red hair you'll definitely look fabulousss! My ultimate reward for when I reach my goal is a tropical vacation, somewhere warm where I can wear a bikini all day long. I've been rewarding myself along the way with new clothes and workout stuff.
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    I have finally decided on what I will reward myself with once I reach my goal...

A professional pin-up photoshoot!!!! :happy: :bigsmile:

I LOVE the old pin-up gals from back in the day and I have always looked to them as insperation...I mean...hello! Aren't they gorgeous?!?! I found a place called Atomic Cheesecake Studio and it's right here in Baltimore so I won't have to go far. Plus, the photo's they have up are fabulous!!

I'm sooooo excited now and I'm really motivated to work even harder! :tongue:

Have any of you decided to reward yourself when you reach goal??

I LOVE this idea!!!! I'll have to check it out since I'm in Bmore too!! I might think about stealing this goal for myself!
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    What a GREAT idea! I love it!

When i reach my final goal, I am buying myself a Chanel Bracelet...what's $795 compared to all this hard work??? HA!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    20 months ago it was all I could do to stagger through a day at my lame desk job. Every day I came home tired, whipped up a lousy dinner and quietly slipped into coma on the sofa.

Now I'm a li'l lighter and exercise fairly regularly, so...

This morning woke up at 5:30 feeling fantastic. I rode my bicycle 15 miles before shower and work. I feel like bionic superman on crank,,, that's my reward. :happy:
  • I agree, that is a fantastic reward! May have to do the same for my hubby;-) I really want him to see proof of how far I've come.
    i hope to reach my goal by the end of the year- however when we have the money, my ultimate reward for keeping it off, will be a tropical vacation with my hubby. It may not be for 2-4 yrs from now, but it gives me even more motivation to keep in shape long-term!
    If I can reach my weight goal by Christmas, I'd love to go on a major shopping spree in Dallas!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    20 months ago it was all I could do to stagger through a day at my lame desk job. Every day I came home tired, whipped up a lousy dinner and quietly slipped into coma on the sofa.

Now I'm a li'l lighter and exercise fairly regularly, so...

This morning woke up at 5:30 feeling fantastic. I rode my bicycle 15 miles before shower and work. I feel like bionic superman on crank,,, that's my reward. :happy:

I agree! :happy: That is a fabulous reward! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.