Just started using MFP full time...

Options
byzzle
byzzle Posts: 7 Member
Hi everyone! I just started using MFP as my full-time weight loss, food, and exercise tracker. So far, so good! I love that the site syncs with my fit bit. Such a time saver.

I lost a little over 80 lbs through diet/exercise between 2008-2009 (used Calorie Count website to track my progress), but due to two back surgeries in less than one year (2011), I have put 50 of the pounds back on and have had a very hard time getting it back off again. Hopefully I am back in the right mental place I was in five years ago, before both back surgeries, so I can be even more successful this time around.

I had some great support from people on Calorie Count back then and I hope to find some great people to connect with here. Having a support system (in person or virtual) really is the best thing about such a long and hard journey.

Stats:

Starting Weight (Jan 2008): 325 lbs
Lowest Weight (Oct 2009): 241 lbs

Current Weight (Apr 2013): 295 lbs
Weight Goal: 175 lbs
Total Weight Loss Goal: 120 lbs

Female - 31 - 6" tall

Replies

• Martina_A_M
    Martina_A_M Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on going back to the right mental place, It's all about determination! You can do it! :smile:
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want, hopefully we can help each other out! :flowerforyou:
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for starting your journey on MFP. You have already taken a big step by introducing yourself. I don't have all the answers, but am really good at support. Please add me if you'd like.

You can do this. You know the steps and have had success in the past.
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard indeed you will find a lot of good support on here as I have. This day 6 for me and i'm loving it the ladies I have become friend's with are great supporters as I am to them. Feel free to add me you can never have to many friends/supporters when trying to lose weight. As I said feel free to add me and good luck on to the begging of a healthier you!! :bigsmile: