Newbie!

Options
Hi everyone! I downloaded this on my Iphone awhile back and used it for a few days, then got lazy and quit for a couple of months. I have been back at it for 3 days now and feel much better! So far so good, and tonight is my 1st time on the site itself, crazy and so far I love it!

I lost 86 pounds with MRC, but now I'm wanting to finish the last 25-30 on my own so here it goes! I can do this!

Replies

• stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome. I love this place. Congrat on 86 lbs...wow! But what is MRC? Compared to 86 lbs, 30 seems like...well I guess like a third of that LOL

Best to you
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome. I love this place. Congrat on 86 lbs...wow! But what is MRC? Compared to 86 lbs, 30 seems like...well I guess like a third of that LOL

Best to you

I googled and MRC is the metabolic research center - a weight loss clinic I gather.

Welcome OP :smile:
  • mandyjanine
    mandyjanine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sorry everyone been slacking again, but started back yesterday! Yes, MRC is Metabolic Research Center. . it's what I needed to be kept held accountable and also learn how to eat again. I've fell off the wagon though since Thanksgiving of last year and am determined to get back at it on my own! I know I can do it, just gotta make myself do it! Thanks for the encouragement!