Wii

My son got a Wii for Easter....What fun fitness option are out there for Wii??

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Wii Fit, Wii Zumba, Just Dance.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    there are tonnes, there is biggest loser games, jillian michales ones, I have one called my fitness coach and you can enter how long you want to work out and what areas you want to target then it goes through the work out with you. I really like that one....should do it more lol
  • lastfrenchfryever
    lastfrenchfryever Posts: 15 Member
    I like the Wii Fit game that comes with the board - I got Wii Fit Plus. I sometimes do a custom routine of yoga and strength that goes for 45 minutes. I really, really love the Just Dance games for Wii as I find them a lot of fun and they are cardio. The other games on the Wii Fit disc are fun but I don't really break a sweat.
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Walk it out/Step to the Beat is a good low impact one.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Golds gym cardio workout (i think its called) is a boxing game that is a good workout & I really like the 2 Biggest Loser ones. they are challenging and if you're a fan of the show, like I am, its fun to have Bob or Jillian yelling at you. lol
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    you can also get a 4 inch platform to put the board on so its more of a step up, it makes a big difference if you are doing the steps on wii fit
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    The basic wii fit game is how I lost my first 20 odd pounds :love:
  • at this time we don't have the balance board.. what games are there, that doesn't require one?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    my wii fit told me I was obese. I asked if it could fly...