Introduction

Options
Hi! New here as of today! Looking for some new friends and encouragement/motivation along my journey. I have a goal to lost 50 pounds and am on a 1200 calories per day diet, per this site. I also will jog 30 minutes four times a week. I have been doing some jogging for the past month but found that I only lost about 10 pounds and then leveled off. I really need some self control in changing my diet. Hope I can provide some motivation and encouragement to others as well who are struggling with appetite control! Thanks and look forward to talking with more of you! :bigsmile:

Replies

• DebCantwell
    DebCantwell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just join today. I hope this will help me in my journey
  • keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on this journey!! Follow my blog if you like. I have lots of pics of my meals also....
    http://www.fatmetofabme.blogspot.com/

Good Luck!! You can do this!!
  • lorieaucoin
    lorieaucoin Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've always found that filling out my food diary at the start of the day helped me. That way, I already know if I have any "extra" calories/fat/carbs, etc left for a treat or a snack if I get too hungry.
  • Popsicleannie
    Options
    I joined this site a long time ago but never used it. I have tried the Weight Watcher thing, but counting points just doesn’t seem to do it for me. I am sure there are hidden points that kept me from losing weight. I have decided it will be easier for me to eat what I want on a 1200 calorie diet. I need serious motivation. I don't have friends and live with someone who likes to eat the things I don't need to eat. I only need to lose 25 pounds so hopefully by watching everyone on this site will keep me strong and motivated. Good luck on your journey.
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    Thanks everyone, glad to meet all of you! I am sitting here right now fighting the urge to eat out of sheer boredom but I have a renewed motivation as of today, and I am determined to get this weight off for good!