Almost in the 100lb down club!

Options
Hi, I'm Jenny, i added MFP to my routine, but few of my friends are on it so i'm reaching out for new friends who are into fitness and nutrition! Add me! We can share diaries, tips, and keep each other motivated!

I've lost about 85 lbs over the last few years and am looking to reach 100lbs lost very soon! And will keep going until I can reach a healthy weight. The extra support would be great :):)

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    FR on it's way!!
  • SuckItUpKupcake
    SuckItUpKupcake Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is ABSOLUTELY fantastic and inspiring! :) It's posts like these that give a curvy girl hope! My goal is lose 85 pounds and I just started my journey. I know it's going to be rough, but I want to stay on track this time and get healthy. Thank you for sharing your upbeat message!

Keep going!! YOU CAN DO IT!! You've already come so far there is NO point in looking back! :)

~I'm not going to lose weight, I'm getting rid of it...I have no intention of finding it again~
  • Randi39
    Randi39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress so far! I am looking for some inspiration. I started eating healthy and adding exercise into my routine last August. I have lost 51 pounds so far but had a little problem over Christmas :( I gained 10 pounds. It took me two months to lose those 10 pounds, and I have not lost any more weight since then. In the last three weeks I have increased my exercise to 6 days a week for one hour a day, and have gained 1 pound!! I am still eating a base of 1200 calories, and usually add most of the calories that I have burned. Did you experience anything like this?
  • hammys_wifey
    hammys_wifey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! : )

Its possible & it feels amazing!

I reached 100 back in september, and now I'm at 128 pounds gone!! : D