College Students

Options
Hi,
I want more friends that are in college to help motivate me! Thanks!! Or anyone really who is positive and supportive!

Replies

• kels1152
    kels1152 Posts: 74
    Options
    I'll help motivate you if you'll do the same for me too :)
    What are you studying in school?
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oooow Im in university too! Studying Nursing! Feel Free to add me! :)
  • jasmine64200
    jasmine64200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in college too, feel free to add me :)
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    I'm at university studying Veterinary Nursing :) I've added you! Others on here can add me too :) x
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Love being in college! I'm here to help motivate you toward a healthy lifestyle and anyone else who needs it

-Jen UCSB '15
  • hi im in college too (:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Well hi..quick, what is the craziest thing you've done in college and would you be willing to maybe try it again?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    your friend is CUTE...
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well hi..quick, what is the craziest thing you've done in college and would you be willing to maybe try it again?

Pepper sprayed some douche in the face. Looks like your headed that direction as well. Your girlfriend...er...mom...er...dog.. must be so proud to have you as a friend.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Get back in my basement!
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Pepper sprayed some douche in the face. Looks like your headed that direction as well. Your girlfriend...er...mom...er...dog.. must be so proud to have you as a friend.

reported for name calling.

what direction is he heading?...pepper spraying douches in the face?

you seem really bitter.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Yikes....it's had to have been a long time now for you? Am I right or am I right?
  • storm15918
    storm15918 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a senior in college right now studying Geology. I need to take an extra year though so more school next year for me lol. Feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am in college, work full-time, and am a mother but I log onto to MFP every day and have an open diary- feel free to add me! :)
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Yikes....it's had to have been a long time now for you? Am I right or am I right?

oh dude youre so right.
    she should probably go check out the TOM thread.
  • LeeWorrall88
    Options
    Im in College. 25 from UK. Happy to have more fitness friends, feel free to add me :)
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I graduated in 2010 so I still consider myself in the age range!
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    Australian University Student.. I have been called very enthusiastic and motivating... feel free to add :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    im in college as well! studying finance gained so much weight freshman year but its all gone and staying gone now! add me if you wanna :)
  • mntparadise
    mntparadise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a student as well. Feel free to add! :)