Brand new and could use some help!

Options
I just signed up for this site today and I'm excited to start getting fit! Could use some help on staying fuller for longer, and how to make it to the next day if I finish my calories early. Looking to find some other newbies, especially college-aged girls like myself!

Replies

• itsnowornevercici
    itsnowornevercici Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hiya! i've been on the site since march and its a work in progress for me but contrary to my weird stats i've managed to loose 6lbs so far. let me know if you'd like me to friend request you or visa versa :)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Sending FR now :)
  • domdoan
    domdoan Posts: 30
    Options
    dont eat dense foods like nuts, mayonaise, fat steaks, or deep fried foods, chips.

find foods that have 0-4g of fat per serving with more grams of carbs and protein.

1g of fat = 9 calories
    1g of carb = 4 calories
    1g of protein = 4 calories.

in reality, you can eat more carbs and protein because they are half the calories as fats.

sweet potatoes carry little fat. tilapia carries little fats. fruits are awesome!

if you cannot resist nuts or avocados, leave them for the next victim around.
  • domdoan
    domdoan Posts: 30
    Options
    I just signed up for this site today and I'm excited to start getting fit! Could use some help on staying fuller for longer, and how to make it to the next day if I finish my calories early. Looking to find some other newbies, especially college-aged girls like myself!

need advice, just PM me.