Ally diet pills

Options
Does anyone have feedback on this diet? Thanks!!!

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Why do you think it's called a DIE it ?
  • Beadeyx
    Beadeyx Posts: 4
    Options
    My friend got prescribed them from doctor she was about 21 stone she got down to ten after but if she ate high fat food she would be on toilet and would poo out orange liquid also she had to be around the loo at all times but definitley works, but not good if you have to work or are not at home as could be embarassing sometimes she didnt make it to the loo on time.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    A mere slip in going over the low fat intake required causes anal leakage. Explosive. There are less punishing and humiliating ways to lose weight.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Yay! Explosive anal leakage! I want some!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    How about just eating at a deficit and exercise?? :ohwell:
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    When it first came out I asked a pharmacist if he sold a lot of it. He said he sold a lot of prescriptions, but usually didn't get anyone that wanted refills on them. It blocks fat absorption of the food you eat, so it has to pass on through. But I don't think I want to use anything that recommends, in their drug info sheet, having a change of clothes on hand if needed.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    No...just no.
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Please no. just don't. If you want to lose weight, do it the right way that is sustainable for life. Don't take pills that will make you poo yourself.

Read this:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/937712-in-place-of-a-road-map-ver-3-0
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I tried it (hanging head in shame).... I had really bad cramps with it even though I did not go over my allotted fat grams. I felt like Freddy Krueger was in my tummy/ butt and was trying to escape. I crapped myself once but luckily in the privacy of my own home. I did lose 20 or so pounds but it was to low calorie low fat diet. I feared eating too much because I did not want anal leakage at work.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I tried this a few years ago. A friend of mine bought it and decided not to use it because the side effects really suck if you don't follow the diet. Back then it was suggested under 3 grams of fat per meal. She went over on fat and her butt started leaking. Sorry if thats tmi but its the truth. I did it for 2 days but the diet sucks to keep up with. You can barely eat. You'll be better off without a leaky butt and the pressure to eat such a strict diet.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Your butt leaks oil.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Low fat diets are a bad idea.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Always keep a change of underwear, trousers and a packet of baby wipes with you.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    You poop yourself.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    If you read the boxes of these type of pills they usually have an asterisk explaining how you'll see results with a healthy diet and exercise....WELLLLLLL do that without the pill and guess what you got? SAVED MONEY. The pills I recommend giving a gander are vitamins, multivitamins and fish oil.
  • OnMyWay2Me2
    OnMyWay2Me2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I tried them years ago after having my son. I definitely lost weight. It worked, BUT there was oil leakage from my bottom...and it was embarrassing-never got the 2nd bottle for that reason.
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dont do it.. just workout and eat right!
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I learned something today. I didn't need to know it, but I learned it!