I'm brand new to this!

EGio
EGio Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!!

I just stumbled across this website while in search for a free calorie counter. I'm now really excited to be part of a community that is also looking to lose weight! I just turned 30, and also just realized how far I have let myself go. I'm excited to get on track and get back to the weight I was just three years ago. I know I can do it, I just have to keep motivated! Feel free to add me!

If anyone has any favorite recipes, please add me. I have a bunch I've stumbled upon and tried, and they're all tasty!

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Hi and welcome, this is such a great site
    Good luck!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    This is a great site, lots of information and support, welcome!
  • heavyhottie
    heavyhottie Posts: 4 Member
    Hi,
    I just joined also! I would like to share a great web site I found that has lots of great healthy recipes...
    Kaylns Kitchen. Check it out!! Good luck with your progress!
  • Herewego
    Herewego Posts: 49
    Heya,
    I am new here too and turned 30 a few months ago (I will start and this new decade lighter that I ended up the last one!)
    Good luck with the way loss.

HWG :happy:
  • Heathatm79
    Heathatm79 Posts: 2 Member
    I am also new here and trying to get back on track, but not even sure where to start. I have truly let myself go after a recent miscarriage of twins (which I know my weight didn't help with). I'm learning the site and how to log food, but could really use a pick me up even though ultimately it has to come from me to want to do this, I know. I've gained 125 lbs since my husband and I met 4 years ago (he is also very overweight), 50 lbs since my wedding last September, of which 20 can be attributed to eating after the m/c....no more excuses..time to pick myself up by the bootstraps and move on, right??? :embarassed:
This discussion has been closed.