New Member Seeking Friends :)

Options
Hi guys! I am a newbie to MFP (less than a week), and would love to gain some friends for some motivational support and encouragement, of course offering the same in return. :) I have a long way to go to lose at least 60 lbs and i do not want to fail!!! Thanks so much!

Replies

• michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome and feel free to send me a friend request if you like :)
  • dolphins4ever
    dolphins4ever Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am on round 2 of MFP but didn't use the communicating tools before so I am looking for friends too!
  • blueopaque
    blueopaque Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend. Support is a great thing to have.
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi, feel free to send me a friend request. The more support the better I think.
  • itsnowornevercici
    itsnowornevercici Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ditto!
  • schrammalama
    Options
    I'm just re-starting MFP. I would love to have some extra encouragement and give some to you as well. Feel free to add me too!!
  • jackieg218
    jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me if you like. I log daily and diary is open. 44 yo here and sick of the jiggle. :)
  • amycramer85
    Options
    I have been in it a week and decided to find a support group also. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    Welcome, I am on here daily and my diary is open...feel free to add me for positive support...anyone who is positive and serious feel free to add me.

Brad