Ages 18-21 before and after results?

I'm 18 and currently working on the 30 day shred level 3 day 23. I've always been small sized but with a lot of body fat. I fit into a size 1 and used to be a 3 in pants and a size small isn't super tight anymore in just 23 days. I maintain a 90% raw food and 10% vegan diet..anyone around my age with great success stories and before and after measurements or results? :)

Replies

• rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/954840-pushing-past-your-goal

^ my post from earlier.
    I'm 20 years old and I lost 85+ lbs. I try to eat 6 balanced meals with and work out 6 times a week. Good luck on your shred!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    bump
  • helloitsali
    helloitsali Posts: 10 Member
    I'm 18 too and today was day 3 level 1 :)

commenting so i can find this later haha
  • Great job! I just finished day 4 level 3 and it gets easier everyday!!!
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    I'm 19 and I'm on day 4 of 30DS tomorrow :) bump to see any results
  • twosongbirds
    twosongbirds Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 20 and on day 6 of Level 2. Only lost 2 lbs so far and not much changes but I can see myself toning up. I'll come back and post result once I'm done :)
  • I'm 20 and on day 6 of Level 2. Only lost 2 lbs so far and not much changes but I can see myself toning up. I'll come back and post result once I'm done :)
    That's great! I'm not completely fat free but I am toning up as well! Level 2 is difficult just stick through it and remember it's only 30 minutes :))
    I'm so in love with her workouts I think I'll do the six week six pack and buns and thighs dvd's :)
  • twosongbirds
    twosongbirds Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 20 and on day 6 of Level 2. Only lost 2 lbs so far and not much changes but I can see myself toning up. I'll come back and post result once I'm done :)
    That's great! I'm not completely fat free but I am toning up as well! Level 2 is difficult just stick through it and remember it's only 30 minutes :))
    I'm so in love with her workouts I think I'll do the six week six pack and buns and thighs dvd's :)

Yea I found level 2 quite difficult I felt like dying on my first day of level 2 lol but it's definitely getting easier. At least I'm half way through :) How is level 3?
  • I'm 20 and on day 6 of Level 2. Only lost 2 lbs so far and not much changes but I can see myself toning up. I'll come back and post result once I'm done :)

Yea I found level 2 quite difficult I felt like dying on my first day of level 2 lol but it's definitely getting easier. At least I'm half way through :) How is level 3?
    A LOT more enjoyable then 2 and goes by quickly but you feel the burn! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!