restarting and need new friends

Options
hi everyone! my name is reneeb1980 and even i've been a member of MFP since last year i had fallen off, but now i'm back to restart my weight loss journey. i am willing to give encouragement and receive it in return, so eveyone is welcome to send me friend request. have a good day : )

Replies

• Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im restarting also. I'll be glad to be your friend
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    heeey hey if you need new friends you can add me!
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am just restarting also and could use some more motivating friends to add to the list.
  • JT219
    JT219 Posts: 19
    Options
    restarting here too...it's been 3 years and I'm tired of carrying this extra 20+ lbs.
  • woodleyj
    woodleyj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am restarting effective 4/8/13! So congrats on getting back to it. My long term goal is 60-70 lbs but first goal is 18lbs and to get healthier. I have joined a group called PlanBe adn we have a closed group on facebook which is great. We have support from each other and share success and ask questions. If the the link on the movement and the lady behind it http://cledra.com/. I think we have to take this one day at a time and stay focused and motivated to stick with it this time. I will encourage you and please encourage me!
  • lauramcconnell7535
    lauramcconnell7535 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I have been doing it by myself so far, some encouragement from friends is great for motivation
  • AmandaEstes6
    AmandaEstes6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too. I re started a couple of days ago. I lost ten pounds last time i was on here back in january. I decided after having put all the weight i lost back on, that i would start over.
  • wishnik77
    wishnik77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same . I restarted 6 days ago . For some reason i fall back off after a week or two . Really need to keep motivated .
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi! We can all use more friends to keep us moving in the right direction. Feel free to add me! Welcome back!
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I am doing a "12 week challenge" with a group on Facebook and this is our first week
    We are just keeping each other motivated and counting the weeks but choosing what type of weight loss plan we want to do

anyway, please feel free to add me as a friend and you can check out what i eat..

Also, if you want to join the 12 week challenge it is under "Help For Fitness 12 Week Challenge" and im sorry guys, its only opened to WOMEN..
  • Ashleigh0124
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! I joined MFP about 8 months ago and fell off the wagon. I started a 12 week challenge at my gym this week and decided to rejoin MFP. I'm back on the wagon and super determined - feel free to add me!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome back! i have sent a friend request your way!