pushing past your goal.

Options
rudarbe
rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
MyFitnessPal will save your life.. it saved mine.

2utj8ky.jpg
2lwohna.jpg

From my personal experience I would have never been able to accomplish where I'm at without MFP.
The community here is great and supportive. Joining MFP was the greatest decision I've made and I encourage everyone to stick with MFP and continue to log everyday if you have a goal in mind.

Knowing that I've already reached my goal, but I still push everyday is the greatest feeling ever :) Good luck everyone.

Replies

• xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Fantastic, you look great! A true inspiration, well done :flowerforyou:
  • rudarbe
    Options
    thank you :D
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! CANNOT MAKE THE LETTERS ANY BIGGER BUT I AM AMAZED> Cant wait to see myself at goal. I got a bit to go.
  • SallyBeekman
    Options
    I'm speechless! Thank you for being my inspiration :)
  • rudarbe
    Options
    Being called an inspiration is very kind of you. Thank you so much everyone :) it was hard work but if you're really driven with the correct guidance you can achieve anything.
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU ROCK! CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • rudarbe
    Options
    Lol thank you so much.
  • Cmg2k
    Cmg2k Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off immensely!! FANTASTIC JOB! Just amazing :wink:
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love to see the before and after pics ... inspirational for sure. Keep focus on your achievements ... never look back.
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    awesome job Bro!

do you have a plan in place for maintenance?

how much exercise did you incorporate on a weekly basis?

bravo man....Bravo
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! Your stomach disappeared! Congratulations!!! :) You look amazing!
  • rudarbe
    Options
    awesome job Bro!

do you have a plan in place for maintenance?

how much exercise did you incorporate on a weekly basis?

bravo man....Bravo

Thanks for your question. Yes, I'm actually working out 6 times a week including cardio and strength training everyday that include abs and arms/legs which I alternate every other day. I exercise for about 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours a day and I'm planning to continue that for the rest of my life :)
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to reach my goal. If you mind me asking how tall are you?
  • rudarbe
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to reach my goal. If you mind me asking how tall are you?

Thank you very much!
    I am 5'5".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!