Refocusing!

Options
Well 4/8/13 I got back on track. I have told myself this is the last time of starting over. Im in it for the long haul! My first goal is to lose 18lbs. My overall goal is to lose 60-70 lbs and be healthy. I usually have the motivation to exercise somewhat but have a hard time eatign right. So Monday I went to the store and got fruits, veggies, and some fish so I can prepare and plan meals. I dont want to take the quick way out with fast food or processed unhealthy foods. Any encourgaement is welcome and I hope to be sharing all positive news from here on!!

Replies

• aberc
    aberc Posts: 98
    Options
    Good job starting up again! I think the first step in a weight loss journey is just supplying yourself with the proper foods! It's even better if you get rid of all the junk already in your house - I don't even keep things like cookies, chips, etc.. in my apartment. If it's there, I'll want it. So I just stock up on fruits, veggies, lean meats and the likes, so thats all I have the option to eat lol.

I stay away from fast food just because buying healthy is more expensive and I dont want to spend the extra money on crappy food..

Good luck on your journey!
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm refocusing too! I've struggled with a huge lack of motivation after my son was born. I've seesawed this last year. I won't lie about that, and it's been rough. but, I have my husband behind me, my son beside me, and my future in front of me. I have dug deep, and I will continue to dig deep. Here's to the start of a new us!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It looks like you certain are refocusing and have a great plan to go!!