England disabled footballer, friends, support :)

Options
Hi my names Joe, I'm using this site to track my progress and to gain weight. currently 9.8 st not great :( I play football for the England cerebral palsy 7 a side team and as part of my progression onto the senior squad I have to bulk up and gain some weight, I have set myself a target to gain 2 stone taking me to just under 12st. If anyone has any tips or advice or if anybody wants a training partner or fancies a chat, I would love to chat. Hopefully hear from you soon Joe x

Replies

• 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be of little to zero help as I'm trying to lose and not gain, but I thought I'd say 'hi' anyway. I haven't read much about people trying to gain weight on MFP (I haven't really looked), but I'm sure if you specify in your topic title that that's what you're looking to do, it'll be easier to find support. Anyway, welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Come on England!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm from across the water ( Ireland) and I'm here to lose weight but there's a great web site
    "Scooby's Workshop/Home Fitness & Bodybuilding Workouts". It has great Success Stories.
    Check it out and Good Luck....
  • JoeMckechnie1
    Options
    Hey guys thank you for the messages :) and thanks for the website Olive, I will definatley check it out. x