On my way to a better me... Would love some motivation!

Options
Hi I'm Lauren
I'm hoping to lose around 70 lbs

I get these fits of motivation at night looking through old pictures but somehow lose track throughout the day. Some support and friends would be great to help me through my healthy lifestyle journey!

Best,
Lauren Copello

Replies

• TurtleOfWar
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

My name is Lee, and I recently joined MFP. I am also looking for friends who are willing to be dedicated towards their goals.
    I would like it if we could keep each other motivated by results along the way. Feel free to add me, if you like.
    Best of luck to you!
  • jjski88
    jjski88 Posts: 24
    Options
    You can do it, you can do it all night long and then let it carry you through the day. Take a picture along with you and look at it every time you lose track throughout the day.
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    always happy to motivate! Feel free to add me. :)
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    First off congrats for making a great decision for a healthier you!! I also made the great decision back in February and have never looked back. I keep telling myself and others I know you can do it. Keep a positive attitude and great things happen! Feel free to add me!! I am on everyday.:flowerforyou:
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sounds just like me! I lost 29lbs two years ago and felt great (I was better than 1/2 way to my goal). I went on vacation and lost my way after that, and found 25lbs of what was lost. I will get a burst of motivation at night when I see my treadmill collecting dust (it's in my bedroom), but the next morning I've already lost it.

I login here almost every day, but I haven't been logging my food on a regular basis. I started this again yesterday, and I'm trying to force myself to keep with it!

My long term goal is to lose another 45...and I would like to have AT LEAST 25 of that gone before I go on vacation in September :)

I'll push you, but you have to push me in return!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Then work out at night! and it helps that late night snacking that *most* of us run into.
    I agree, if the picture helps, then put one on your phone, or on your computer, or in your car, or All of those places.... and keep it "In your Face"

We are here too. Feel free to add!

Nancy