105 lbs Down before and after pics :)

Options

Replies

• jazzy_j1981
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats of your success!
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think it's so cool how certain events can motivate you. When I had my prom I lost about 10 pounds because I wanted to look fabulous. You sure look absolutely stunning in that wedding dress, a real beautiful bride! Congrats on the hard work! You can be proud of yourself.
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful bride! And what a huge accomplishment. Good for you!
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your pics give me an idea of how I will look in the future. I have a little over your amount and a few years older. But still I will be there:flowerforyou:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    soooooooo proud of you!!!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Truly AMAZING!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you!!! You look amazing!!!
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats! What is your goal weight? What are you doing to lose the weight?

My goal weight right now is 160 and a BMI of 24. To lose the weight, I exercise (1 hour zumba twice per week and hip hop twice per week), sometimes elliptical on the off days. Trying to get in some pilates or something for toning now. I was really limiting calories but I found that I just killed my metabolism. The weight stayed on and I just got super sleepy and cold all the time at 1200, upped to 1800-2000 now and creating my calorie deficit through exercise and I'm feeling a lot better. The weight is coming off SUPER slowly. I had hoped to be another 20 lbs down before summer, but I think my metabolism is resetting and I'm building muscle.
    I try to eat as clean as possible but I have to travel for a living so I do eat out a lot, still I avoid microwavable meals and pre-packaged frozen things. I also can't have dairy, so that's a big help. I'm also drinking my water, and trying to stay happy and honestly not think about the weight loss. If I think about it, I obsess about it, and it feels like the weight comes off slower and I drive myself crazy. I just kind of made a lifestyle change, and then sit around and wait to reap the benefits.
    I needed a boost though when I posted this, because when you start out with SO MUCH weight to lose, it's easy to get discouraged when you think about the 50 lbs remaining. I feel like after losing 105 I should be at my goal weight, but I'm not. But it's okay, because the amount of dedication it takes to say "I am never going back to those habits" changes you as a person. You would be amazed at the difference in me. I'm organized, I stopped for the most part being chronically late to everything, I'm not a complete slob anymore, and I believe that things are possible that I was afraid of before, all because I just want to take care of myself. It touches your whole life.
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Love the dress in your after pictures!! Great job girl
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN' AMAZING!
    You were gorgeous before but now! DAMN WOMAN =D so happy and proud of you ;-) and you did all of this within a yearish time! You my friend are a complete inspiration! <3
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and have done an incredible job in your weight loss journey.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WW, looking good !!!!!!!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...thank you for sharing and keeping me motivated!!!
  • Adah_m
    Options
    FREAKIN' AMAZING!
    You were gorgeous before but now! DAMN WOMAN =D so happy and proud of you ;-) and you did all of this within a yearish time! You my friend are a complete inspiration! <3

Just wanted to say this is my 100th post on MFP and I chose to respond to this awesome compliment :) So thank you
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Great job on your success!!
  • Adah_m
    Options
    revisited these replies and it definitely gave me a boost when I was needing one :wink:
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, you have a fabulous figure too, curves in the right places. Congratulations you look amazing. Keep up the awesome work !
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!