I am new!!

Hi all! New to MFP as of a couple of days ago. I am hopeful this time this will work. I have a lot of weight to lose and looking for some help!!!

I would appreciate alll the support I can get!! Thanks!!!

Also, I quit smoking after 20 years and the cravings for cookies, ice cream, etc. have been crazy. Any suggestions?

Replies

• teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Feel free to add me, Kizzy-bo-Bizzy.
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Heya!

I started using the MFP site to track stuff last week, just started posting here today. Got some weight to drop myself. :)
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    I have 42 more to go... feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    friend request sent!
  • Nina_mb
    Nina_mb Posts: 3
    Hi! :happy:

I started using the site a few days ago and I need to loose a lot weight. Feel free to add me!
  • HI I am new to this as well, but am worried that I shall eat my total calorie allownance each day and that I shall put weight on as I shall be eating a lot more than I usually do. Would someone please advise whether this eating plan really does work.

Thank you
  • sgtlee13
    sgtlee13 Posts: 66
    Welcome everybody! I'm pretty new on here too, feel free to add me. This is a great site with lots of great people for support! Good luck everyone!
  • Welcome:drinker: !
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! Always looking for support and new friends!

@Trigger I believe as long as you stay under a suggest calorie allowance you should see some progress...also try simple switches for snacks and some meals, you shouldnt have to deprive yourself of what you love to eat just try portion control and you should be ok!
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Welcome! feel free to add me if you'd like some support!
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Welcome!! Please feel free to add me if you need some support. I am always looking for new friends :-)
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I'm sending a friend request right now. :smile:
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Sending a FR! Always looking for friends to encourage and will encourage in return! :smile:
  • hello my name is Mike and my wife showed me this site and suggested I try it out so here I am and glad I am here tracking my food intake and exercise. I have diabetes and know that with weight reduction and maintaining my weight and exercising I can beat it and not be on medications.. I will do my best to support anyone but know i will need support too. once again so glad my wife suggested this site
  • LovesPink8741
    LovesPink8741 Posts: 12 Member
    Congrats on quitting smoking! That is huge!
    I need to loose at least 100 pounds. Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other through this process.