Looking for friends my height: 5'8" and in their 30's.

Options
blullb
blullb Posts: 37 Member
I only have a few last pounds to go and then it is mainly just maintenance. Would be great to have friends who are same height and similar in age. I am 33 years old. I think it would be interesting to compare notes and keep tabs on each other when so similar in stats.

Replies

• agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm not at goal. I'm about 40lbs away. My goal is flexible because I'm working out now so I'll "stop" when I get to a size I like or get pregnant, whichever comes first. I'm not trying but happy accidents are welcome.
  • eileenm777
    eileenm777 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm not in my 30's (I'm in my forties, ouch), but I'm 5'8" and about 6lbs from my goal. A lot of working out, weight training and running. I eat really 'clean' and currently struggling on a bit of a plateau. Are the last few pounds always the hardest?
    I'm currently taking advantage of apps like the NikeTrainingClub to keep me motivated at home, and running a few 10kms races soon.
    Best of luck on your last few pounds. Feel free to add me (if I'm not too old, :smile: )
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    add me!!
  • Grizelda76
    Grizelda76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 36 and 5'7 1/2. I have about 7lbs to go to target. Feel free to add me!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5" and 39. My goal is flexible but I am down to 10-20 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me aswell. I am 5'8 and I have about 30lbs more to go.
  • RozzyG
    RozzyG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 31, and 5'8"... I am about 20 lbs away from goal - would like to ditch the last 20 before summer ;)

When I'm not sick with mono (like I am right now), I gym about 4 times a week including lifting, and am working at maintaining a run schedule. I eat clean and am a vegetarian.

... I'm always looking for more friends, the more the merrier! ;)
  • cOOkieLpX
    cOOkieLpX Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8.5" and 33 yrs old. I need about 50 lbs for my first major goal.
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I only have a few last pounds to go and then it is mainly just maintenance. Would be great to have friends who are same height and similar in age. I am 33 years old. I think it would be interesting to compare notes and keep tabs on each other when so similar in stats.
    Hi, you can add me, I'm 33 also, 5'7", aiming for 140 lbs, about 10 lbs away....
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    36, 5'8" and 20# away from goal. Feel free to add me - I log in every day.
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, 5'8 and around 7lb from where I want to be!!!
    I'd like a new friend who's in the same boat as me too :bigsmile:
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 30 and am right at my goal...now working to tone everything
  • humerus2013
    Options
    Hi, 37, just logging in again as I'm gaining weight. Just under 5'8" and trying to lose 5 or 10 lbs. would like some friends on here for inspiration, motivation.
  • jowsimanga
    Options
    :drinker: I need to get started! Sigh.
  • DeirdreMum8
    DeirdreMum8 Posts: 68
    Options
    You already got me:) But anyone else out there who is in this boat, add me as well. I have 10 to go, it was 5 but I gained 5 back this year and I need to kick these last pounds!! I am 35 5'7.5, size 2 but need to firm up and loose this last bit!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!