3 weeks and 6 more pounds

Options
cparter
cparter Posts: 754 Member
Hello again. As I stated in my previous post; I lost 20 PBS in 2 months but was stagnant for 3 weeks. Since I joined my fitnesspal I have lost 6 more pounds. I am over a 3rd of the way to my 70 lb lost goal. 26 down and 44 to go. I am so stoked that I have already signed up for a marathon in March.

Replies

• caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You should be proud! :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up!
  • wolverinefactor
    Options
    Congrats! I keep wanting to do a marathon but I want one of my co-workers or friends to join me but they always fall on my days to work anyway, plus no one ever wants to do them.
  • cparter
    Options
    I know what you mean. I tried the same snd met rejection. The I realized it was all about me. This Is my motivation for losing the weight, not theirs. Go to marathonrookie.com and join the adventure.
  • cparter
    Options
    Thanks and remember the scale is your friend as well as the tape. If you gain in either area it is all good. Meaning gain as in lose inches or weight, of course.
  • cparter
    Options
    Thanks and grays on your 32!! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!