need encouragement

Options
I can't seem to get on tract each week I've gain weight just need a little encouragement.

Replies

• MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hang in there! You can do this! Let me know what I can do to help:)
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are in a good place! The weight doesn't come on overnight (although sometimes it seems like it does!) and it won't come off overnight! If you eat healthy and exercise, you will lose the weight! Make small changes. Log everything you put in your mouth! There are so many people on this site that have actually had great success. Check out the success stories for encouragement and motivation! You can add me as your friend if you want!
  • Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Keep going!! The fact you have logged in and reached out shows you want to change. Sometimes it's just a little mind over matter!! ;) (and, if it makes you feel any better Im on a bad day too... We are all in this together!) Drink plenty of water, stay focussed on your goal... You've got this!!!
    :D x
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    You can do it... the weight didn't get there overnight, its not going to come off overnight. And truthfully, I think alot of us can attest to the fact that it comes off WAY SLOWER. Just remember how hard you're working now to get it off next time you think about cheating on your diet.

Hang in there!
  • aaemmw
    aaemmw Posts: 1
    Options
    hey out there.. just started on my long journey and am looking for support , realistic info, and basically someone who is going through this too as family and friends are amazing and supportive but skinny! i am in ontario canada and female 42 with 2 kids and about 130 pounds or so to lose