Recommend a Heart Rate Monitor?

Options
2»

Replies

• studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Its got an exercise log, the ability to upload a profile to the internet, a fitness planner, and some other fancy features. Its like the top of the low-end monitors. If you just need something that will tell you your heart rate and burnt calories you could probably get something cheaper.

I'm a geek, so I like having a ton of functions to play with :)

Geek here too, might as well wear a pocket protector to the gym... hey... what an excellent idea! Could double as an MP3 holder.... oh.. wait.. yeah that's really dorky! :tongue:

I want one that monitors HR, as well as calories, but I want to be able to go back and look at previous workouts. The F4 I've discovered doesn't do that!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Well, the f11 gives you the ability to look at previous workouts. It also has a built in test to approximate your VO2max which is the golden standard of genuine physical fitness that it uses to generate a workout plan. If you meet all of the goals for the workout plan the polar logo turns into a trophy for the week, so you can be proud of yourself, haha.

You can use the weblink function to upload everything to the internet and look at it there, but it also stores it on your watch too.

I think the f6 can do what you're looking for, but I don't think it connects to the interwebs.
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar F6 and I absolutely love it. It has made a huge difference in my weight loss!! I got mine on Ebay for ~$80