Success to me....up 1 pound and ok with it

Options
cottagegal1
cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
Thanks to encouragement/confirmation from MFP friends confirming that once they started 30 DS she also gained weight in the first two weeks, really in total only lost about 5 pounds, but her pictures, well they say everything in her transformation, so also knowing that in reality did I gain a pound overnight.....no likely, but I ahve been doing 30 DS (first week) in the 250 squat challenge and walking, aquafit once a week and can notice slight differences that I can see for myself, measuring yes I seemed to have lost a bit, but I also then question myself....did I maybe have the tape measure a little tighter......I am 194 pounds 5'3 so yes I do need to loose about 40 pounds and yes it can be discouraging but I know, I am feeling 100% better, everything does seem to be tightening up.....even already, still a long way to go, and that I am also going to complete something for once first the 250 squat challenge for April, and I WILL finish 30DS this time, I take a day off of everything so it may take a bit longer but will do it.

So thank you for reading if you did, and hope it also encourages others that the 1 pound is not always bad.

Enjoy your day!

Replies

• Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. I started 30DS on Sunday & am up 3lbs. It was freaking me out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!