banana burrito

Options
mkcolombia
mkcolombia Posts: 71 Member
so tasty and easy. Put 2 tbs of peanut butter on a tortilla at home, I hate slimy bananas so i brought the banana with me. At work, peel banana and wrap peanut butter tortilla around banana at eat. So tasty! I love pb and banana sandwiches, this one was only 380 calories. could have been lower but I had a huge banana

Replies

• Hollander001
    Hollander001 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im going to try since I love banana's and peanut butter, this will be today's lunch..haha
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    could have been lower but I had a huge banana

I cant...I just..cant

YdiZOQh.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    you could also just slice the banana lengthwise, spread your pb on the cut edges, put it together like a sandwich and enjoy. Save yourself the 100 or so calories from the tortilla. this is how I roll. but be sure to make eye contact with your male co-workers when you take a bite. this makes it fun and tasty.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    you could also just slice the banana lengthwise, spread your pb on the cut edges, put it together like a sandwich and enjoy. Save yourself the 100 or so calories from the tortilla. this is how I roll. but be sure to make eye contact with your male co-workers when you take a bite. this makes it fun and tasty.

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Buy crunchy so it looks like you're picking...NM
    Awesome suggestion. Gonna make it later.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Now I want.