Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone else waking really early?

clioandboy
clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I am not tired, but I think it will hit me really hard when I do get tired. I am exercising regularly I am eating well but I am waking up earlier and earlier
Any tips coz I don't want to have a crash and go on a binge and undo all my good work!
Thanks

Replies

• snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    It's happening to me too. My body doesn't need as much sleep as it use to. I wake up at like 7:30 even though I am summer break.
  • clioandboy
    I wonder why? I woke at 5.30 this am!!!! I am working tomorrow so need to be fresh.....
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    I am not tired, but I think it will hit me really hard when I do get tired. I am exercising regularly I am eating well but I am waking up earlier and earlier
    Any tips coz I don't want to have a crash and go on a binge and undo all my good work!
    Thanks

If you are eating correctly and exercising and you are healthy and well, I wouldn't worry. Your body must have had enough kip otherwise you wouldn't wake up feeling fresh!

I too, have been waking earlier in the last few weeks and am putting it down to enthusiasm for life and can't wait to start on the day - believe me, it was a different story a few months back :laugh:

If you wake up one morning and feel tired, stay in bed if you can for more kip, if you have to go to work, make sure you go to bed earlier that night.

It's more like your previous sleep pattern was the wrong one, rather than the one you have now :wink:

Put it this way, worry about it and you will start to have disturbed sleep and then you really will be tired :drinker:
  • alisonengland
    alisonengland Posts: 110 Member
    No! I could still stay in bed all morning- in 3 weeks time I will be in Chicago with very bad jet lag and getting up at 4am so will suffer with you then!
    If you do ever feel like you want to go back to sleep then I use Audiobooks. Plug my headphones in and have someone reading to me and I am conked out in no time!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    I wake up early every morning. I use that time to exercise and then it is done for the day.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    I am waking earlier and earlier too, with loads of energy.

I woke at 4am this morning. Went downstairs, made my lunch and my hubby's lunch. Took the dogs for a walk, came back and washed 2 loads of laundry and cleaned the living room and dining room. Took a shower, loaded the dogs in my car and took them to day care and off to work I went.

i didn't go to bed until almost midnight either.

I love the fresh feeling.
  • clioandboy
    You are right of course that I should just enjoy it and it is great to hear such positive replies. I have a history of yo-yoing so I this is causing me to doubt I can maintain the loss..... Just don't want to mess up

It is great having energy to spare and activities to expel it on! Long may it continue
This discussion has been closed.