30 day shred

Options
So I started the 3o Day shred today. It was tough!! I had to take alot of breaks and I felt like I was doing some stuff wrong. I like it though. Has anyone made it to the 30 days? Have any advice? Thanks :)

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Yes. Made it through once and started over the day after...now I'm on day 16. (or day 46...depending on how you look at it). Just keep doing it, it'll get easier as you progress.
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just started it today too and I also took some breaks....my muscles were burning! I have a long way to go to get in shape :smile: !
  • holkob01
    holkob01 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm restarting today and going to try to do it twice a day. The first 3 days are the hardest and then your body starts to change and endure. After day 5 you really see and feel a difference. Good Luck!
  • manda_pie08
    manda_pie08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started to! I next day after your first workout is the hardest I think. I took a day break and then started up again..I can definitely tell I'm getting stronger and can do the 2 min cardio circuits all the way thru now! As for doing stuff wrong, I feel the same way. I pick up on some of her pointers each time. Just listen to her pointers along the way!
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on L3 D6 (I think), lose track after awhile. Just keep doing it whether you think you are doing it right or not. It'll get easier... you'll watch what they are doing and as it gets easier, you'll get better at it. When I first started, I thought I was going to DIE! Couldnt do a push up from my knees to save my life. Now I do bunches of them... my body has changed so MUCH! I have clothes on today that haven't fit me in YEARS! You will see the diference, just keep doing it! I know I'm going to!
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i completed all of it,after day 5 it got easier,untill level 2.but after ive finished my knees were hurting.ive started again,but have a 2 day break,for recovery.but i also do another work out.goodluck:smile:
  • marc_s_johnson
    marc_s_johnson Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just finished it for the second time, just get yourself through week one and the rest will take care of itself.
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks to whoever mentioned that it gets easier on day 5. Today is day 2 for me and it is so tough!!! I don't have to take too many breaks except on bicycle crunches and push ups. Hopefully those will get easier in a few days.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My whole body was sore after day one, but as soon as I started day 2 the soreness turned into a warm sensation. I stopped getting sore after day 4
  • KSoto2014
    KSoto2014 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! You guys are really motivating. Good luck to you all too :)