Looking for MFP friends

Options
fysty75
fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
Hi,

I am looking to add a LOT of friends to my list. I have 40 lbs to lose and need constant contact with ppl to help me through my weak times. I figure the more POSITIVE people I have on my list the more chance there is of there being SOMEONE trolling MFP to see my post. I know I can post on Motivation and Support but I don't find that very "supportive" so I would rather just post in my OWN news feed.

Thanks.

Replies

• LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ive got about 20-30 left to go. I log every day and am active. Add me :)
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday, I encourage my other MFP friends and I keep an open food diary. Having positive feedback from others helps out alot on those days where you happen to fall off the wagon. The best way, dust yourself off and get back on! Feel free to add me!
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me if you want a little sarcasm to kick off your day ;)
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm on here mostly everyday :)
  • mamaof4beauties
    mamaof4beauties Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could really use some support too! I also want to loose 30-40 lbs. Add me if you like. :smile:
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost alot but still have a ways to go. I encourge my friends and I'm on here several times a day every day if you want to add me. :)
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • myersmomma
    myersmomma Posts: 303
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You all are welcome to add me! :smile:
  • eliyaher
    eliyaher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey just started MFP. My goal is to lose 20 pounds so i also need support and I'm happy to give you tips an support xx
  • 08kat
    08kat Posts: 51
    Options
    The more support you have, the more successful you will be. Feel free to add me. GOOD LUCK!! :wink:
  • kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Request sent- Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I am always looking for more MFP friends! I'm supportive and always love hearing about people's journey :)
  • Eshades
    Eshades Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im trying to log in regularly! I think I will make it this time! SO add me if you like I have ALOT to loose and do better with communication with like minded people.