people who are 40? the 20's can have their blog!!!

Options

Replies

• SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love myself at 42

Hey - if you were born in "69" than it makes you 43, correct?? or I'm going crazy b/c that's how old I thought I was :)
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    43 (1/2) - goal is to look better now, than when I was 25! Off to a great start as I loss almost 25 lbs. this year. I also did my first triathlon:)
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    40 in 3 months :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    41. I honestly can't think of an age I'd rather be! I never want to come down from my "peak" :)
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    45 and loving life.
  • HaveShoesWillRun
    Options
    Hi! I'm 37, soon to be 38, and I've never worn a bikini because I am not very confident about my body. I am a certified couch potato, but since starting to run 6 weeks ago, I feel stronger, and have finished my very first 6K run last weekend!

Determined to lose the weight and take better care of myself. I am very inspired by all the stories on this site, and hopefully share my own success story soon!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I would have been delighted to join - but I'm 63 <pout>
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    47 and best shape of my life.
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Newly minted 42!!!!
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Love my forties! Twenties were yucky in comparison!!! Now just need to get healthy and life will be fabulous!
  • stehale1972
    Options
    41, and retaking control of my body!!! Middle age spread can take a hike....... you'll burn some calories on the way :laugh:
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    46. So I'm told. Mostly swing between 15 and 32 in my head though.

I will never grow up.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Having been 40 and behaving between 3 and 18, I'd say don't bother growing up. The only advantage is the free prescriptions.
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    43 here. Feel free to add me, ya old geezer bretheren and sister-er-um, en...
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in 6 weeks! :drinker:
  • MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    42 and damn proud of it. My 30s were a train wreck! I'm much happier, much wealthier, and in the best shape I've been in for years. Onward and upward. I ain't lookin' back!

AND... the 80s definitely produced the best hairband workout tunes of all time! Bring on the metal and the hairspray! :-)
  • Junebugsc
    Junebugsc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    45 here!!
  • franch71
    franch71 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    41 here! Ladies of a similar age, feel free to add me :)
  • peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    47 years young and counting :) But feel like i am still 25 mentally lol and never want to grow up !
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    47 and had kids 'late' in life, so I DO get to 'be a kid again' in some aspects.... doing all the fun "Kid" stuff. Getting in better shape than my 20's is my goal, and keeping up with these kids and not being the 'old mom' no matter the age!