• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hou can I eat enough for a clean bulk up ? I cant stand to eat this much

Man up and eat larger portions or eat more often
  • Lorix94
    Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So I saw you eat just 2200 cal a day... I sat my goals at 2795 cals/day with 25% Pro / 50% Carbs / 25% fat
    Maybe I did some mistakes with my goal settings...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    So I saw you eat just 2200 cal a day... I sat my goals at 2795 cals/day with 25% Pro / 50% Carbs / 25% fat

I'm dieting right now, you need a surplus to bulk, so figure out how much you burn on avg and then add 10 - infinity % on top of that
  • Phrakman
    Phrakman Posts: 113
    Options

He may be trying to cut. Id suggest having a donut or two during the day to bump up your calories. **** I ate around 4k yesterday in nothing but protein, yogurt,fruit.

Learn to eat bigger or stay forever small.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Hou can I eat enough for a clean bulk up ? I cant stand to eat this much

I know that I am a tiny girl but when I was bulking, at first I could barely eat more but then I got really hungry and it helped......(too much maybe)
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Find out how many calories you burn daily and eat 300-500 cals over that every day. I am bulking at about 3500 cals a day and up 6 lbs in 5 months, can't get much slower then that. I weigh in every few weeks and up calories as needed.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    When I was bulking, it took a lot of effort to get to 2,700 a day. After a week or two, hitting 3,000 was easy. It took about 4 months to add 5ish pounds.

I didn't have a set macro. As long as I hit 100g of protein and 35g of fat, I let the rest of the calories come from wherever. I think I went through a case of PB in those 4 months.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    2oz of mixed nuts is about 340 calories. 2oz of nuts is barely a handful. Im sure you can fit a couple of those in each day and that would get you there easy.

I usually cut at about 250 below maintenance and bulk about that above. Only a difference of 500 calories between the two or 3oz of mixed nuts. lol
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Add olive oil and coconut oil to your meals. A couple tablespoons can take you a long way, and it's pretty healthy fats that are easy to burn as energy. You can use it while cooking meats or vegetables.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Add olive oil and coconut oil to your meals. A couple tablespoons can take you a long way, and it's pretty healthy fats that are easy to burn as energy. You can use it while cooking meats or vegetables.
    also mix well in protein shakes if you need to hit your fat macro
  • cosplayerkyo
    cosplayerkyo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I found adding a 100 calories a week has helped me.
    It's a bit of a slow process if you're trying to get to really high calories but it's easy to adjust to.
  • Lorix94
    Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    good point ! ;)