Can anyone see a difference???

Options
2»

Replies

• jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Good job!

BTW, I think you resemble Kelly LeBrock from Weird Science in the Day 63 picture.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Pfft. You're just really fishing for compliments right? You look great. There is a total difference.
  • anasantos61
    anasantos61 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all. You look great. Keep it up.
  • Kenshia
    Kenshia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes you look great
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Your face shape is different (longer which is awesome) and I totally notice loss around your middle. Great job!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your hips, mid section and your face! GREAT JOB!
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Way to go!
  • kmcosgrove115
    kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This board just keeps me going - some days when you see yourself every day, you feel like nothing has happened despite the work and here I listened to people say, take measurements, throw out the scale, do side by side pics - this visual was on the advice from MFP and it was absolutely what I needed today to see this change!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I definitely can see a big difference!!! You're looking Great! Congratulations!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Hard to say definitively, because you're wearing darker colors in the before pic, plus a flowy skirt that hides your shape, but from what I can see, your waist and middle are looking much slimmer. Keep it up!
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    KM,

I can totally see a huge difference-not just your hair although that's beautiful too-your core section seems thinner and more defined.
    Are you lifting weights or bodysculpting? I can definitely see an overall more sculpted look. Thanks for your friendship...:wink:

Sue
  • jeannie0312
    jeannie0312 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look GREAT!!!:happy:
  • jeannie0312
    jeannie0312 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! :happy:
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Definitely in your mid section and your face. In the first photo you appear a little frumpy (sorry) but in the second photo you're more stylish and your clothes fit better too. You also look a good bit younger! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!