Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Hey! I am on day 3 of the 30 day shred, and I'm just interested in anyone else's success stories? I still go to my gym classes (Zumba and Turbokick) regularly, as well as running and other strength training, so i am DEFINITELY feeling it today! I've been limping!! =O Any insight is helpful! Thanks!!

SomBum =)

Replies

• bcchick33
    bcchick33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have just started this too. 30DS in the morning, and continueing my jazzercise in the evening. my armpits hurt today. LOL!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have just started this too. 30DS in the morning, and continueing my jazzercise in the evening. my armpits hurt today. LOL!

Level 1, Day 2 here and ditto on the pits. I could barely press up tonight!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1 Day 4, and I feel pretty good today, but yesterday my legs were killing me! I am doing 30 DS in the morning and my normal 45 to an hour in the gym at night.
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 (finally in level 2) and am alternating Zumba and Turbo Jam. It's hard but I know it'll be worth it in the in :flowerforyou:
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 today for me. I feel it in my thighs the most. It's hard to get down the stairs or take a pee :3
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What's with the freakin' armpits!!!! I started Monday with a MFP group, and by Tuesday night my armpits were killing me!!! Much better today.
  • ValleyNikki
    Options
    Im on day 9 of phase one . It got a lot easier after the third day . It definitely works but I wasn't eating as good as I should have a few of the days , 21 days left & making eating right a major priority !!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 today of Level 1. Starting Level 2 tomorrow. This is my 3rd time doing it, but I had a long lapse in between the last time and this time. I was REALLY sore the first 4 days but powered through and was back to normal. It's a great workout - it completely transformed my body in the first round, hoping for more sucess this time!!
  • JLArispe
    JLArispe Posts: 62
    Options
    I love the 30DS. I got great results! All of her DVD's are awesome.
  • SomBum
    SomBum Posts: 3
    Options
    I could barely do my jumping jacks without weeping this morning, lol. But I am powering through it! I call Jillian names in my head that don't even come out of my mouth regularly, lol. But by the end, I'm like "YEA, I DID THAT!" ;-)

Good luck to you all!!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I did it for a 3 days to give it a try... It got me too sore to continue doing my lifting days so I had to stop lol. That workout is definitely no joke.

My girlfriend has been doing lvl 1 for 7 days now though.. and she seems to love it :D

She's nervous for level 2! haha
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start! I will let you know!
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OK, so I did 6 days last week, drank Saturday night for the first time in over a month, and haven't done it since.... By day 5 I was feeling better, although my ankles were what was hurting me, mostly the right one. I was okay on everything except the jumping jacks/jump rope combo..... I am starting again tonight, and hope to stick with it the rest of the month (Well, except Saturday I have a 10 mile run that I am driving 5 hours each way to do.... well, okay, visiting family too :) But, I already see results, and will measure again May 1 :)
  • bcchick33
    Options
    has anyone else noticed what looks like a BBQ out the back windows on level 1?
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think it's a water cooler...
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I started level THREE yesterday.

Its bloody impossible.

When I get to the end I'll have to go back to level 1 and see if I can stick with Natalie the whole time- I still can't do a full push up!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing! :laugh: But then after looking at it more closely, it's a water dispenser thing.
  • ValleyNikki
    Options

Yes !! Lol .
  • bcchick33
    Options

I thought the same thing! :laugh: But then after looking at it more closely, it's a water dispenser thing.

Thanks guys... :) I was thinking thats Genious... workout and a good ol burger or steak lmao!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I finished 3o day shred in January I think and was so proud of myself!! You'll do it and feel fantastic in the end!!