Ready to take control

Options
ADJulie
ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
I have started this journey so many times and I have made some progress over the years but I have always managed to relapse. I have control of everything else in my life except for my weight. I am not doing this because I feel that I don't look good I am doing it because I hate that I don't have control of this one element of my life. I would love to connect up with others who have struggled and are trying to take control. I feel that you need to have a strong support system in order for this to work.

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. that has been my story for the last 5 years. I am here for support!!!
  • thisisit2
    thisisit2 Posts: 3
    Options
    That is funny isn't it? I too am successful in all other aspects of my life. I am even a motivational speaker shows other people how to change the outcomes in their lives that do not work for them. I have also changed many things in my life that I did not like.

The one thing I have been struggling with for over 10 years has been my weight. Up until now I have been unable to get this part of my life under control. Today is the first day of permanent and sustainable .

Tony Roberts says change happens instantly. The moment you decide to change, so starting now I am changed. I wish the same for both of you.

MB