Dinner Tonight

Options
Melis25Fit
Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
What are you having?
What do you reccommend to me, who has like 30 seconds to eat this evening? Something fast, healthy and easy!!!!

Thanks friends.

Replies

• ZeeCee72
    ZeeCee72 Posts: 12
    Options
    Homemade Taco salad (minus the shell)..made with lean ground turkey!:smile:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Thats what I'm having for lunch!
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    Something on toast? beans or tinned mackerel in tomato sauce?

I am having mackerel in spicy tomato sauce, on toast
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Do you want something you make yourself at home or something you can grab at a restaurant?

If at home:

Canned tuna with avocado (to replace mayo-so yummy), tomatoes, and a pinch of salt. All mixed together. It makes a gross color if you mix it too much but is delicious and healthy.

If going out:

Chick-fil-A fruit and chicken salad....so sweet and juicy, you just need a touch of the vinaigrette dressing.
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    A little too late for tonight, but for future use. I made up some mini meatloaves earlier in the week (http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/cheesy-salsa-mini-meatloaves-113737.aspx) and put them in ziploc bags (half in the freezer and half in the fridge) for the nights I get home late. 2 loaves is one serving and approx. 300 cal.

Just pop them in the microwave with some frozen veggies and you have dinner in under 5 minutes.

I don't add the extra salsa or cheese on top while baking if I'm not eating them right away, I wait to add that when I reheat them.

Additional option:

Heat a loaf in the microwave and then crumble it up with a fork to use as a quick taco filling.