Just saying hello

Options
hello everyone

I joined myfitnesspal a few weeks back but haven't started yet with it.

My name is Zoe, I'm 29 and am a mum to 4 little girls. I'm planning to lose around 4 stone, hopefully!!!! Only problem is I have no motivation at all!! I'm a sales assistant and so I'm on my feet alot at work, I also go running 3 times a week at least, I don't eat loads of crap but still can't shift anything!! I feel huge!!

Pls any tips or hints or anything to help would be very much appreciated.

Hello again, speak soon

Zoe xxxxxx

Replies

• 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hit the same problem! I lost 30 lbs and gained back 15!! ugh! I have been trying for weeks to make a dent and nothing! I just started a new program and switched up my eating. Trying to do more protein and less carbs. I have 3 younger girls and work a lot with my husband with his business. Time can definitely work against me. I got to the point I was not only disappointed in myself but angry. Asked myself, how bad do I really want it? So I committed to 90xlean. I am on day 3 and already feeling changes.
    Feel free to add me.
  • zoegreen_83
    Options
    Aww thanks Hun, glad I'm not alone!! It's a long struggle xx
  • milknbeans
    Options
    Hiya,
    I'm a new mum to a little boy, and the thought of four little ones must be very...... sleep deprived! lol

I lost approx 30 lbs for my wedding 18 months ago, but have put most back on since having the baby.

So I figured I need to get back on it! Its Day 4 for me, and I'm hoping I can keep the will power. Bloody hard mind!!

Good luck!!
  • zoegreen_83
    Options
    Thanks Hun, so many nice people on here, nice to not be alone anymore!! Good luck huni xx